Assignment 2: (Due: April 30)
Please e-mail homework to firstname.lastname@example.org. No attachments will be accepted. Remember to include your full HOL name, HOL ID, and House name in the body of the e-mail.
The subject of your e-mail should be DE101 – HW2 - HOL ID
Short Answers: Worth 10 points
- Dolohov was credited to killing what family members?
- What two Death Eater brothers were mentioned in the lesson?
- This Death Eater had a special taste for children.
- Who was the person Snape was in love with that Voldemort ordered murdered?
- Who was Bellatrix extremely proud of torturing?
The ones that didn’t make it: (Worth 10 points)
You might have to do a bit of research on this part. Your job is to name the Death Eaters to descriptions below. (ie. Was killed by Molly Weasley, Answer – Bellatrix Lestrange)
- His body was found in a shack up north.
- Was killed by a Killing Curse and set off the Dark Mark at the Battle of the Tower.
- Was given the Dementor’s Kiss
- It’s suggested this Death Eater delievered Devil’s Snare to Bode while in St. Mungo’s.
- Was known for being an Imperius Curse specialist.
- Took a chunk of Mad-Eye before being killed by Aurors
- Killed the McKinnons
- An Early member of the Death Eater, has a son named Theodore.
- Part of Snapes group of Slytherins, was killed by Aurors.
- Killed Bertha Jorkins
Essay Question: Worth 10 points
How do you think it’s possible that Snape was one of Voldemort’s most trusted Death Eaters, but there’s not recorded information that he actually killed anyone? Do you think Snape didn’t have the guts to kill or that he was such a awesome wizard he never had to? From what we know of him it seems like he knows how to torture. In no less than 200 words tell me about your take on Severus Snape.
If you use or quote from any outside source you need to cite them. A minimum of 200 words is required for the essay. Please have fun with it, as that is what it is supposed to be, fun. Remember my assistant enjoys fun and silly essays.