(Due: January 15)
Please e-mail homework to email@example.com. No attachments will be accepted. Remember to include your full HOL name, HOL ID, and House name in the body of the e-mail.
The subject of your e-mail should be DADA – Midterm - HOL ID
**Take note the answers to the Midterm can be found in any of the first four lessons. Make sure to reread the lessons to find your answers.
Short Answer – Worth 10 points
- In Lesson 1 what beast is mentioned to have ancient magic? Name the two parts of the beast that are known to have ancient magic to help it survive.
- What is a M.O.M classification?
- Which creature (mentioned in Lesson 2) is best known for its ability to escape danger?
- What is the name of the shop in Knockturn Alley where you can buy dark objects?
- What was your favorite potions discussed in Lesson 4 and why?
True or False: Worth 10 points
*If the answer if False rewrite it to make it true.
- Magic has been around for decades.
- A Ghoul is a type of bird that resembles a small, thin, somewhat underfed vulture.
- Foe-Glass is a special type of mirror.
- Using pet hair in the Polyjuice Potion will turn you into the pet’s owner for one hour.
- Felix Felicis is extremely easy to make
Word Search: Worth 5 points
There are 10 words hidden. Each word found is worth half a point. Please upload your finished puzzle to an image-hosting site.
Definitions: Worth 5 points
Write the M.O.M Classifications X-XXXX in your own words. Do not copy from the lesson. You can write serious definitions or funny ones.