(Due: March 31)
Please e-mail homework to email@example.com. No attachments will be accepted. Remember to include your full HOL name, HOL ID, and House name in the body of the e-mail.
The subject of your e-mail should be DADA – HW6 - HOL ID
True or False: Worth 10 points (2 points each)
If the answer is false please write the correct answer. (no credit will be given if this is not done)
- There is really only one reason why someone becomes a dark wizard?
- Lord Voldemort was probably the most famous Dark Wizard of our time, and a past Gryffindor.
- A Dark Witch or Wizard is someone who actively studies or practices the dark arts.
- Becoming a Death Eater meant you were trusted by Voldemort and had nothing to fear as long as you were in his favor.
- Andromeda Tonks was a famous Slytherin and Death Eater.
Fill in the Blank: (Worth 10 points)
- Take for example ______ _________, a Gryffindor, though he betrayed his friends and became a ______ ______.
- When it comes to ______ most people feel that _____ of the dark wizards come from the ______ of ________, though this is not always true.
- Creating ____ ______, using or creating _____ ______, practicing the ________ curses, and training ____ _______.
- One can shop in ________ _____ open and freely for _____ ______.
- Death Eaters would go to any lengths for _________, including killing or be killed, or life in ________ prison.
Essay Question: Worth 10 points
(75 word minimum, Cite your sources or you receive no credit)
Do you think it’s true that most students that belong to the House of Slytherin are or will become a dark witch or wizard? What makes Slytherins more susceptible to become a dark arts follower than another house from Hogwarts? This is a opinion question, there is no right or wrong answer, but I do want you to show some proof to your side of the argument.
Extra Credit: (Due: March 31)
(Chose two of the three options to equal 30 points)
Writing Project: Worth 15 points
(150 words minimum)
Create a new dark object. Give it a name, tell me what it does, what does it look like, what makes it a dark object? For full credit I want a lot of details. Don’t tell me about an existing dark object, I want you to create a new one.
Art Project: Worth 15 points
You can draw a picture of the object you created for the writing project (read the instructions above for details). If you didn’t choose the writing project, but want to do the Art Project, simple draw a picture of your new dark object and give it a name, and a small description of what it does. Pictures can be no bigger than 600 by 600 (if you are making a graphic). Please upload your image to an image hosting site and submit just a link to your picture. No attachments will be accepted.
Puzzle Project: Worth 15 points
This is a Nanogram puzzle, a picture logic puzzle. Feel free to research the net for instructions if you have never done one of these before. This one is rated easy. Message me if you have issues with it.